Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Electric RC Helicopter - MAWA010B2 - First Flight Review

Electric RC Helicopter - MAWA010B2 - First Flight Review

Rc Helicopter

I decided to buy our MAWA010B2 in red for me. We sell this helicopter for a cheap and wanted to see how to fly. So I thought I'd get one and then I was able to do a review of flight for my clients.

I received the MAW010B2 (for the uninitiated, stands for Model Airplane MAW study) and was ready to fly. It 'was the remote control, AC adapter, rechargeable battery (Li-Po), and a reasonable instructions on how to beat the RC. I opened the box and pulledeverything first. After that I had, I was wondering if the blades were broken and tried to straighten, and then I wanted to bring them because they seemed so relaxed. Okay, I'm loose and vibrate when you go fly this RC helicopter, you should not take these blades, and you do not have to wear, have only themselves immediately if the gas moves slowly forward. Like other helicopters appetizer made in China, the instructions are a bit 'difficult to understand in parts, not from someone who has English as their first language is written, but you get the point. I do not know how long to charge the helicopter for the first time since the first time, you should recharge the helicopter for two hours to get some really good flight time out of it.

After reading it all and recharge the battery until it was warm enough, which was about 2 hours, I unplugged the charger connected to the motor and the battery onHelicopter. This RC helicopter is nice because you only have the plastic front to the front by loosening the two upper hooks and charge the battery while it is still in a helicopter, and when you are done, it takes 10 seconds to hook the battery in a helicopter and pull the plastic piece is like up there. The remote needs to work 8-AA batteries. Once I had those, it was time to try it.

Make sure the antenna is extended, as this type of helicopter is alreadyonly about 30 meters or so of range. Not in this helicopter to leave the series if it goes bust, just under him and slowly with the throttle down, never less than half way, and if the helicopter starts to descend, push the throttle up to the helicopter -plane. I learned the hard way that if you want to leave that start to fall too quickly, hitting full throttle is still quite slow that down by helicopter, and the first thing is to break the landing skids. Nothing that alittle super glue can not fix the electrician tape, and patience, but that pain. So, for perpetuity, and not always too fast Let It Come Down. The bottom rail can be unscrewed and replaced, I still have not figured out how to add-ons for this particular model, but in order, so if any of you make sense, I'd like to know.

Here's another piece of advice. The first time flying this helicopter RC was out, and a bit 'windy, I do not really have the wind, but my helicopterdone. The first time I fly this RC, I would recommend both the inside of a gym, or simply a very large open car park on the grass or maybe even better. The first thing I did was slow the throttle lever to the propeller set in motion, then, as the instructions say to do, the more I pushed to bring the helicopter in motion, so as not to tip over and break. Once in the air, but make sure you pull back the throttle a little 'flying high so as not real. MySuggestion is to take time for the first three or four flights and just keep as 6 to 8 feet above the ground, and practice more and make it fly in certain directions. Be patient, so I took it from me, I was sick and wanted to "see what he could do," which was obviously a mistake.

If you are on the remote control for the first time. Turn off the helicopter and the first red light, which is kind of cold during the night lights up the front of theHelicopters, which looked good on my red helicopter. But if this is on, turn on the remote with the switch. The red light flashes, then it is again. Slowly push the throttle all the way back you will find that the helicopter does not come on again. Top, full throttle (left trigger), the light blinks very fast, then you reduce the throttle all the way to the ground, and the light stays on all the way, and then flashes slowly for a minute. Now you arecalibrated and ready to fly.

Directly on the right side of the left trigger is a slide switch, rather than pulled, the more gas you get to all positions, I guess 2/3rds the way up. If your helicopter has difficulty getting a little 'higher (not more than 20 to 30 feet), then this. If it gets too easy to lower. If you do not stand up easily to take into consideration that you may need to recharge the batteries. The right trigger, which in turnHelicopter right or left back, with the use of propellers. It can also be pressed upward to urge forward, not much, but little movement. It can be with all the slide switch and calibrated. I am not a professional in it yet, so you have to play with him, but as he is, low levels are proposed.

This helicopter can fall to take a 5 or 6 feet, if you mess up, just immediately turn off the gas completely, so that leaves do not get on the floor, if it tips over, I can imagineyou break something, but I did not make the problem worse.

The bottom line is the great MAW010B2 a helicopter for beginner intermediate flyer at the age of 12 years, although I would recommend those under the age of sixteen I am an adult, and you need to slow down the learning curve. The battery is fully charged, lasts 10-15 minutes of flying disk. It might be a bit 'faster to calculate, but when it's finished, you forget about waiting for the offensive. This is one of the most beautiful models starter. It has a modern look. Ialready had several compliments on it. With proper care and a greater ability to fly, I'm sure that this particular electric RC helicopter will bring much joy to have in time. To make it last longer, always recharge the battery on the right after exhausting flight, and then give it 5 minutes before taking flight again, so that the engine can cool. This will prevent motor "burnout". Also, do not let the battery fully discharged for a long time. Storing a Li-Podischarge may mean that not in a position with a charge and results in order to maintain the battery replacement sooner than later. The batteries are not cheap. And always, always in an area completely free of obstructions to fly in order to reduce the possibility of damage in the event of a crash. If you are patient and do not fly out of the control area, which will last a good long time. It will give you a lot for your money.

To view an image, or buy MAW010B2 come, take a look at our site. Also feel free to viewall other electric RC helicopters!

Jansport Laptop Backpack helmet cam

No comments:

Post a Comment